Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Beckham added new tattoos

There will be little uncovered skin left on his body at the rate he is going. But David Beckham has indulged in his tattoo obsession once again by getting a secret tattoo on his chest. The 35-year-old football legend took to Facebook to tell fans about his new artwork and posted a picture of himself under the needle.

And when David commits to a new bit of body art he doesn’t do things half-heartedly and he was sat in the artists chair for six hours. The LA Galaxy star posted: ‘I want to let you all in on something. Just had a new tattoo done by the legendary Mark Mahoney. Took six hours!Beckham claimed that he was keeping tattoos confined to his arms and back because his mum doesn’t like them.

Speaking to NBC’s Today’s Show in October he said: 'I’m a big fan of ed hardy tattoos - each one has a meaning. Maybe I’ll have more but my mum will kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment